ONLINE BILL PAY
You can pay your sewer/refuse bill by using:
- MasterCard (convenience fee will apply, see below)
- Discover Card (convenience fee will apply, see below)
- Visa Card ( convenience fee will apply, see below)
- American Express (convenience fee will apply, see below)
- Electronic Check Payments (convenience fee will apply, see below)
CREDIT CARD AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE ONLINE
Now you can pay your bill from the comfort of your home or office by using our online payment service. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Visa and MasterCard debit card payments are also accepted online. A per transaction convenience fee of 2.65% or $3.00 minimum will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
ELECTRONIC CHECK PAYMENTS
The Borough now accepts electronic check payments using our online payment service. Payments will be charged to your checking or savings account at your bank. You will need your 9-digit routing number, as well as your account number from your personal checks (see example below). A per transaction convenience fee of $1.50 will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
IMPORTANT: When Payment Options appears, click on the "Switch to Pay with Check" link and then continue entering your information.
Sewer Payment Information
1. Please ensure you have your account number when you make a sewer/refuse payment so it can be applied to the correct account. Your account number is located on the top, right corner of your bill stub.
2. Adding your name, address, and any applicable notes will help ensure your payment is applied correctly.
3. If the payment information provided does not match our records your payment may be refunded to you. However, in the case of a refund, the convenience fee may not be refunded. REMEMBER, YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE BOROUGH OF DOWNINGTOWN TO USE THIS SERVICE!