Jack Law, Public Works Director
(610) 269-0344 Ext. 232 - Email: email@example.com
Paul Haring, Asst. Public Works Director
(610) 269-0344 Ext. 236 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIPPING PROGRAM: 2ND MONDAY OF THE MONTH
by appointment only!
DEADLINE TO SCHEDULE - 2PM FRIDAY PRIOR TO PICKUP- 610-269-0344, EXT 238
Please note that no chipping will take place if the following guidelines are not followed:
- This service is for branch/limb chipping ONLY. NO Construction debris, yard waste, leaves, weeds and other material.
- Limbs must be neatly stacked with cut ends facing the road
- Limbs should be no greater than 6-8" in diameter
- 15 minute limit per residence.
The chipping program is for minor limb clean-ups done by homeowners ONLY. It is NOT designed for the clean-up of major tree work. If it is determined that the limbs are from major tree work, the limbs will not be chipped and the homeowner will be responsible for removal.
Yard waste can be deposited in the marked dumpster next to the Public Works building. No bags or branches may be put in this dumpster. Leaves are collected each fall by the Public Works Department. Look for notices of pickup dates on our website.
Allied Waste/Republic Services 1-800-215-5791 or 610- 869- 2222
CURBSIDE CHRISTMAS TREE COLLECTION 2017
The Borough Public Works Dept. will be picking up Christmas trees on Tuedays and Thursdays during the month of January. Borough residents may also drop off Christmas trees at the Borough at the back end of the complex, near the Public Works Building. Look for the sign that says Christmas Tree Drop Off. DO NOT PUT TREES IN THE YARD WASTE DUMPSTER. Make sure all decorations, wire, tinsel, and stands are removed.